Contact us
















Elford Maddock Architectural Practice. 23 Fore Street, Bere Alston, Yelverton, Nr Tavistock, Devon, PL20 7AA. Tel: 01822 841388





Elford   Maddock

Architectural Practice

Once you have received your planning consent (where necessary) you will usually need to submit an application to Building Control. 


Building Control require drawings detailing how the proposed works are to be constructed and the materials to be used in order to comply with current building regulation laws.  Construction details and specifications form a part of this.  You may also require a structural engineer to provide calculations. We can arrange this for you.


Where a building control application has been made, works should not be commenced until building control approval has been received.


For information about other stages in a project and the services we provide please click on the relevant item in the list below.







About us

Building Regulations

Planning & Building Regulation Drawings & Applications